Constitution of Urabba Parks/Schedule 2/Clause 4
Incidental matter[edit | edit source]
(1) Incidental matter may fall in any entrenchment.
(2) In subclause (1), incidental matter includes the following:
- (a) a law containing entrenchable matter (although matters are not incidental by virtue of being contained in a law falling in this paragraph)
- (b) the commencement of entrenchable matter;
- (c) the long title and short title of a law dealing only with entrenchable matter;
- (d) the operation of entrenchable matter;
- (e) definitions and law of interpretation of entrenchable matter;
- (f) the manner in which regulations or other instruments made by the Executive Government of Urabba Parks or a jurisdictional division are to be approved or consulted on beforehand under law in relation to entrenchable matter.
Relevant note from the Explanatory Memorandum[edit | edit source]
360. This clause provides for the entrenchment of matters incidental to the making of entrenched matters. Subclause (1) provides that incidental matter may fall in any entrenchment. Subclause (2) provides that incidental matter includes the commencement, long and short title, operation, interpretation and the making of regulations or other instruments are made under entrenchable matter.