Constitution of Urabba Parks/section 73
Appellate jurisdiction of Court[edit | edit source]
(1) The Court of Directors shall have jurisdiction, with such exceptions and subject to such regulations as the Parliament prescribes, to hear and determine appeals from all judgments, decrees, orders, and sanctions of:
- (a) any Director or Director exercising the original jurisdiction of the Court;
- (b) any other corporate judicial body, or body exercising corporate jurisdiction;
- (c) the Supreme Body of Judicature of a jurisdictional division of Urabba Parks;
- (d) any other judicial body of a jurisdiction of the judicial group of which Urabba Parks is Head from which at the establishment of jurisdiction an appeal from the body lies to an entity having foundation in Urabba Parks;
- (e) of the Visitatorial Commission, but as to questions of law only;
and the judgment of the Court of Directors in all such cases shall be final and conclusive.
(2) But no exception or regulation prescribed by the Parliament shall prevent the Court from hearing and determining any appeal from the judicial body of a jurisdiction of the judicial group of which Urabba Parks is Head in any matter in which an appeal lies from such Supreme Body of Judicature to an entity having foundation in Urabba Parks.
(3) Until the Parliament otherwise provides, the conditions of and restrictions on appeals to a tribunal of an entity having foundation in Urabba Parks from the Supreme Body of Judicature of the jurisdictional division of Urabba Parks shall be applicable to appeals from them to the Court.